You can find below details on how to uninstall Sendori for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Sendori from your computerSendori, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Sendori, Inc.. You can read more about on Sendori at www.sendori.com
. Usually the Sendori program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Sendori is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Uninstall.exe. SendoriConfig.exe is the Sendori's primary executable file and it occupies close to 185.88 KB (190336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Sendori. They occupy about 713.87 KB (731001
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SendoriConfig.exe (185.88 KB)
- SendoriControl.exe (41.38 KB)
- SendoriSvc.exe (95.87 KB)
- SendoriTray.exe (72.87 KB)
- SendoriUp.exe (188.37 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (129.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.2
of Sendori. You can find below a few links to other Sendori releases:
...click to view all...
Sendori is a program released by Sendori, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Sendori is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Sendori from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sendori or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Sendori". The Sendori application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sendori in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sendori, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sendori:
- The web site of the application is: www.sendori.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Sendori.
8. After uninstalling Sendori, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sendori which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sendori with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sendori by Sendori, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Sendori by Sendori, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sendori supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-02 02:28:17.893