This web page is about Sendori for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Sendori from your computerSendori, Inc.
. Further information on Sendori, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on www.sendori.com
to get more info about Sendori on Sendori, Inc.'s website. Sendori is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Sendori by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 191.35 KB (195944 bytes) on disk and is labeled SendoriUp.exe.
Sendori is composed of the following executables which take 676.62 KB (692858
bytes) on disk:
- SendoriUp.exe (191.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (485.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Sendori version 2.0.4
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Sendori:
...click to view all...
Sendori is an application by Sendori, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Sendori is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Sendori from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Sendori or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sendori". If it is installed on your PC the Sendori application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sendori in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Sendori, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Sendori:
- The publisher is: www.sendori.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sendori.
8. After uninstalling Sendori, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sendori which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sendori with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Sendori by Sendori, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Sendori by Sendori, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Sendori in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 23:16:34.250