This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Sendori for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Sendori from your PCSendori, Inc.
. More information about Sendori, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the app Sendori can be seen at www.sendori.com
. Usually the Sendori application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Sendori. Sendori's primary file takes around 19.28 KB (19744 bytes) and its name is Sendori.Service.exe.
Sendori contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.03 MB (5277952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sendori.Service.exe (19.28 KB)
- SendoriControl.exe (42.28 KB)
- SendoriLSP.exe (274.28 KB)
- SendoriLSP64.exe (398.28 KB)
- SendoriSvc.exe (116.28 KB)
- SendoriTray.exe (81.28 KB)
- SendoriUp.exe (192.28 KB)
- sndappv2.exe (3.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (492.00 KB)
This page is about Sendori version 2.0.10
alone. You can find here a few links to other Sendori releases:
...click to view all...
Sendori is an application offered by the software company Sendori, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Sendori is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Sendori from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sendori or simply activate the Search field and type in "Sendori". If it exists on your system the Sendori app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sendori in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Sendori, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sendori:
- The web site of the application is: www.sendori.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Sendori\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sendori.
8. After uninstalling Sendori, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Sendori which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sendori using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sendori by Sendori, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sendori by Sendori, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sendori supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-12 07:54:31.620