Sendori is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Sendori from your computerSendori, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Sendori, Inc.. More details about Sendori can be seen at www.sendori.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Programmi\Sendori folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Sendori by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programmi\Sendori\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.38 MB (3540840 bytes) on disk and is labeled Sendori.exe.
The executable files below are part of Sendori. They take about 4.94 MB (5179458
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Sendori.exe (3.38 MB)
- Sendori.Service.exe (14.35 KB)
- SendoriControl.exe (41.85 KB)
- SendoriLSP.exe (273.85 KB)
- SendoriLSP64.exe (396.85 KB)
- SendoriSvc.exe (115.85 KB)
- SendoriTray.exe (80.85 KB)
- SendoriUp.exe (191.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (485.25 KB)
This info is about Sendori version 2.0.3
alone. For more Sendori versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Sendori is a program offered by Sendori, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Sendori is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Sendori from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Sendori or simply click the Search field and type in "Sendori". If it exists on your system the Sendori application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Sendori in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Sendori, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sendori:
- The web site of the application is: www.sendori.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Sendori\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sendori.
8. After removing Sendori, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sendori which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Sendori using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Sendori by Sendori, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Sendori by Sendori, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Sendori supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-04 17:32:42.410