Savevid is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Savevid from your PCBandoo Media Inc
. Further information on Bandoo Media Inc can be found here
. Savevid is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Savevid is C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled SavevidPluginCore.exe and occupies 2.39 MB (2506752 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Savevid. They occupy 3.68 MB (3863048
bytes) on disk.
- SavevidPluginCore.exe (2.39 MB)
- SavevidWSServer.exe (1.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (202.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.0.1056
of Savevid. Click on the links below for other Savevid versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove Savevid from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Savevid from your PC:Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Savevid:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Savevid\apphelp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Savevid\log.log
- C:\Program Files\Savevid\SavevidActiveX.dll
- C:\Program Files\Savevid\SavevidChrome.crx
Additional values that you should remove:
Savevid is a program offered by the software company Bandoo Media Inc. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Savevid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Savevid from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Savevid or simply click the Search feature and type in "Savevid". The Savevid program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Savevid in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Savevid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Savevid.
8. After uninstalling Savevid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Savevid that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Savevid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Savevid supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 08:30:02.070