Savevid is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Savevid from your PCBandoo Media Inc
. More information on Bandoo Media Inc can be seen here
. Usually the Savevid program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid folder, depending on the user's option during install. Savevid's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.28 MB (1344504 bytes) on disk and is labeled SavevidPluginCore.exe.
Savevid installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.45 MB (1520304
bytes) on disk.
- SavevidPluginCore.exe (1.28 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (171.68 KB)
The current web page applies to Savevid version 0.0.0.761
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Savevid:
...click to view all...
Savevid is a program released by the software company Bandoo Media Inc. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Savevid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Savevid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Savevid or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Savevid". If it exists on your system the Savevid program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Savevid in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Savevid, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Savevid.
8. After uninstalling Savevid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Savevid that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Savevid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Savevid in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-19 21:55:18.690