This page is about Savevid for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Savevid from your computerBandoo Media Inc
. You can find out more on Bandoo Media Inc or check for application updates here
. Savevid is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Savevid folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Savevid is C:\Program Files\Savevid\uninstall.exe. Savevid's main file takes about 2.39 MB (2506752 bytes) and is named SavevidPluginCore.exe.
Savevid installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.44 MB (4659624
bytes) on disk.
- SavevidPluginCore.exe (2.39 MB)
- SavevidService.exe (777.50 KB)
- SavevidWSServer.exe (1.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (202.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Savevid version 0.0.0.1047
only. You can find below a few links to other Savevid versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you remove Savevid from your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Video\Media Cache Files\Hähnel-Giga-T-Pro-II---How-to-instructional-video[www.savevid.com] (3)-3bc097a7-abc0-099e-d1d8-3413000001f2.ims
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Video\Media Cache Files\Waste-to-energy---powering-cleaner-communities[www.savevid.com]-d9224dd8-8064-0b1a-20e6-4b6b000001ce.ims
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Media Player\Local Store\thumbnails\Banners-Broker-Introduction[www.savevid.com]-thumbnail.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Media Player\Local Store\thumbnails\Visit-CTC-locals-APP[www.savevid.com]-thumbnail.png
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Savevid is a program marketed by the software company Bandoo Media Inc. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove Savevid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Savevid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Savevid or simply click the Search feature and type in "Savevid". If it is installed on your PC the Savevid application will be found very quickly. When you click Savevid in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Savevid, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Savevid.
8. After removing Savevid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Savevid that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Savevid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Savevid in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 06:54:46.750