Savevid is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Savevid from your PCBandoo Media Inc
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Bandoo Media Inc. Savevid is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Savevid folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Savevid is C:\Program Files\Savevid\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SavevidPluginCore.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.51 MB (1588216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Savevid. They take 3.37 MB (3533288
bytes) on disk.
- SavevidPluginCore.exe (1.51 MB)
- SavevidService.exe (777.49 KB)
- SavevidWSServer.exe (1.10 MB)
The current page applies to Savevid version 0.0.0.1031
alone. You can find here a few links to other Savevid versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Savevid you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Savevid's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\log.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\SavevidActiveX.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\SavevidChrome.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\SavevidPluginCore.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\SavevidService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\SavevidWSServer.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\background.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\background.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\disabled.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\enabled.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\manifest.json
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\savevid_logo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\SavevidExtension.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\settings.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\supported.json
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\torchplugin\updater.js
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Savevid is a program offered by Bandoo Media Inc. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Savevid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Savevid with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Savevid or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Savevid". If it is installed on your PC the Savevid program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Savevid in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Savevid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Savevid.
8. After removing Savevid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Savevid that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Savevid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Savevid in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:01:42.477