This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Savevid for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Savevid from your PCBandoo Media Inc
. Additional info about Bandoo Media Inc can be seen here
. Savevid is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Savevid directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Savevid by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Savevid\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. SavevidPluginCore.exe is the Savevid's main executable file and it takes close to 2.39 MB (2506752 bytes) on disk.
Savevid installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.44 MB (4659032
bytes) on disk.
- SavevidPluginCore.exe (2.39 MB)
- SavevidService.exe (777.50 KB)
- SavevidWSServer.exe (1.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (202.34 KB)
This web page is about Savevid version 0.0.0.1054
alone. You can find here a few links to other Savevid releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you remove Savevid from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Savevid from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\SavevidWSServer.exe
Savevid is a program offered by Bandoo Media Inc. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Savevid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Savevid from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Savevid or simply click the Search field and type in "Savevid". If it is installed on your PC the Savevid program will be found very quickly. After you select Savevid in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Savevid, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Savevid.
8. After uninstalling Savevid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Savevid which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Savevid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Savevid supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 12:47:15.693