Savevid is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Savevid from your PCBandoo Media Inc
. More information on Bandoo Media Inc can be found here
. Savevid is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Savevid directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Savevid\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Savevid. SavevidPluginCore.exe is the Savevid's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.39 MB (2506752 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Savevid. They occupy 4.44 MB (4659384
bytes) on disk.
- SavevidPluginCore.exe (2.39 MB)
- SavevidService.exe (777.50 KB)
- SavevidWSServer.exe (1.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (202.68 KB)
This web page is about Savevid version 0.0.0.1046
only. You can find below info on other releases of Savevid:
...click to view all...
Savevid is a program offered by Bandoo Media Inc. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Savevid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Savevid from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Savevid or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Savevid". If it is installed on your PC the Savevid application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Savevid in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Savevid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Savevid.
8. After removing Savevid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Savevid which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Savevid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Savevid in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 16:06:12.557