This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Savevid for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Savevid from your PCBandoo Media Inc
. More information about Bandoo Media Inc can be found here
. Usually the Savevid program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Savevid directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Savevid\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Savevid. The application's main executable file is labeled SavevidPluginCore.exe and its approximative size is 1.51 MB (1588216 bytes).
The executables below are part of Savevid. They take an average of 3.57 MB (3740832
bytes) on disk.
- SavevidPluginCore.exe (1.51 MB)
- SavevidService.exe (777.49 KB)
- SavevidWSServer.exe (1.10 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (202.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.0.1044
of Savevid. You can find here a few links to other Savevid versions:
...click to view all...
Savevid is a program offered by Bandoo Media Inc. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Savevid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Savevid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Savevid or simply click the Search field and type in "Savevid". If it exists on your system the Savevid program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Savevid in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Savevid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Savevid.
8. After removing Savevid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Savevid that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Savevid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Savevid supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-08 12:05:02.387