You can find on this page details on how to remove Savevid for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Savevid from your systemBandoo Media Inc
. You can find out more on Bandoo Media Inc or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Savevid is C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\uninstall.exe. Savevid's main file takes around 1.39 MB (1455096 bytes) and is called SavevidPluginCore.exe.
The executable files below are part of Savevid. They occupy about 1.39 MB (1455096
bytes) on disk.
- SavevidPluginCore.exe (1.39 MB)
The current web page applies to Savevid version 0.0.0.846
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Savevid:
...click to view all...
Savevid is an application by Bandoo Media Inc. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Savevid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Savevid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Savevid or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Savevid". If it is installed on your PC the Savevid program will be found very quickly. After you select Savevid in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Savevid, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Savevid.
8. After uninstalling Savevid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Savevid that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Savevid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Savevid in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-20 12:13:01.580