Savevid is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Savevid from your systemBandoo Media Inc
. Additional info about Bandoo Media Inc can be read here
. Savevid is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Savevid by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.48 MB (1553400 bytes) on disk and is named SavevidPluginCore.exe.
Savevid contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.64 MB (1723216
bytes) on disk.
- SavevidPluginCore.exe (1.48 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (165.84 KB)
This info is about Savevid version 0.0.0.916
alone. You can find below a few links to other Savevid releases:
...click to view all...
Savevid is an application offered by the software company Bandoo Media Inc. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Savevid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Savevid from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Savevid or simply click the Search field and type in "Savevid". If it is installed on your PC the Savevid program will be found very quickly. After you select Savevid in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Savevid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Savevid.
8. After uninstalling Savevid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Savevid that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Savevid with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Savevid in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 10:52:48.993