This page is about Savevid for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Savevid from your PCBandoo Media Inc
. More information on Bandoo Media Inc can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Savevid is C:\Program Files (x86)\Savevid\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SavevidPluginCore.exe is the Savevid's main executable file and it takes around 1.28 MB (1344504 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Savevid. They take about 1.45 MB (1520304
bytes) on disk.
- SavevidPluginCore.exe (1.28 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (171.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.0.786
of Savevid. You can find below info on other application versions of Savevid:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Savevid you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Savevid:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Savevid:
- C:\Program Files\Savevid
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Savevid\log.log
- C:\Program Files\Savevid\SavevidActiveX.dll
- C:\Program Files\Savevid\SavevidChrome.crx
- C:\Program Files\Savevid\SavevidPluginCore.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Savevid is an application offered by the software company Bandoo Media Inc. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Savevid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Savevid from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Savevid or simply click the Search field and type in "Savevid". If it is installed on your PC the Savevid app will be found very quickly. After you click Savevid in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Savevid, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Savevid.
8. After uninstalling Savevid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Savevid that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Savevid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Savevid supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 00:54:48.180