You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Savevid for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Savevid from your systemBandoo Media Inc
. Further information on Bandoo Media Inc can be found here
. Savevid is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Savevid folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Savevid's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Savevid\uninstall.exe. SavevidPluginCore.exe is the Savevid's main executable file and it takes about 1.51 MB (1588216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Savevid. They take 3.37 MB (3533288
bytes) on disk.
- SavevidPluginCore.exe (1.51 MB)
- SavevidService.exe (777.49 KB)
- SavevidWSServer.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.0.1033
of Savevid. You can find below info on other versions of Savevid:
...click to view all...
Savevid is a program offered by Bandoo Media Inc. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Savevid is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Savevid from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Savevid or simply click the Search field and type in "Savevid". The Savevid application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Savevid in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Savevid, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Savevid.
8. After uninstalling Savevid, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Savevid that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Savevid using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Savevid by Bandoo Media Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Savevid supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-22 19:39:13.853