Samsung C460 Series
Samsung C460 Series is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your computerSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More information on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Samsung C460 Series's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup\Setup.exe" /R. The application's main executable file is labeled setup.exe and it has a size of 1.62 MB (1694016 bytes).
The executables below are part of Samsung C460 Series. They occupy about 6.88 MB (7213312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.81 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (870.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.071442557
of Samsung C460 Series. You can find below a few links to other Samsung C460 Series versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung C460 Series is an application offered by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Samsung C460 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Samsung C460 Series or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samsung C460 Series". If it exists on your system the Samsung C460 Series program will be found very quickly. When you click Samsung C460 Series in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Samsung C460 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Samsung C460 Series.
8. After uninstalling Samsung C460 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Samsung C460 Series that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samsung C460 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung C460 Series supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-11 15:40:34.467