Samsung C460 Series
This page is about Samsung C460 Series for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Open here
for more details on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Samsung C460 Series. setup.exe is the Samsung C460 Series's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.58 MB (1657176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Samsung C460 Series. They occupy 12.48 MB (13089744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.58 MB)
- coinst.exe (154.34 KB)
- itdrvdr.exe (107.05 KB)
- itdrvei.exe (248.55 KB)
- itdrveu.exe (630.05 KB)
- itdrvex.exe (54.50 KB)
- sbuysupplies.exe (221.12 KB)
- itdrvam.exe (591.62 KB)
- itdrvsm.exe (1.97 MB)
- setup.exe (1.78 MB)
- coinst.exe (154.34 KB)
- itdrvdr.exe (94.55 KB)
- itdrvei.exe (213.05 KB)
- itdrveu.exe (630.55 KB)
- itdrvex.exe (52.00 KB)
- sbuysupplies.exe (207.62 KB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.34 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.34 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.34 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.34 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.34 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.34 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (1.50 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (638.34 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.34 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0324.10.2013
of Samsung C460 Series. For other Samsung C460 Series versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Samsung C460 Series is a program by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Samsung C460 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Samsung C460 Series with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Samsung C460 Series or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung C460 Series". The Samsung C460 Series app will be found very quickly. When you select Samsung C460 Series in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Samsung C460 Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Samsung C460 Series.
8. After uninstalling Samsung C460 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Samsung C460 Series that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung C460 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Samsung C460 Series supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-29 06:09:10.800