Samsung C460 Series
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Samsung C460 Series for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. You can read more on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Samsung C460 Series is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Samsung C460 Series by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.58 MB (1657152 bytes) on disk and is titled setup.exe.
The executable files below are part of Samsung C460 Series. They take an average of 12.54 MB (13152800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.58 MB)
- coinst.exe (154.34 KB)
- itdrvdr.exe (107.05 KB)
- itdrvei.exe (248.55 KB)
- itdrveu.exe (630.05 KB)
- itdrvex.exe (54.50 KB)
- sbuysupplies.exe (221.12 KB)
- itdrvam.exe (591.62 KB)
- itdrvsm.exe (1.97 MB)
- setup.exe (1.78 MB)
- coinst.exe (154.34 KB)
- itdrvdr.exe (94.55 KB)
- itdrvei.exe (213.05 KB)
- itdrveu.exe (630.55 KB)
- itdrvex.exe (52.00 KB)
- sbuysupplies.exe (207.62 KB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.84 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (1.50 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (638.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Samsung C460 Series version 1.0404122013
alone. For other Samsung C460 Series versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Samsung C460 Series.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SAMSUNG\PrintingAlert\Samsung C460 Series
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SSPrint\sst9c\Samsung C460 Series
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Samsung C460 Series
Samsung C460 Series is a program offered by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Samsung C460 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Samsung C460 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Samsung C460 Series or simply click the Search field and type in "Samsung C460 Series". If it is installed on your PC the Samsung C460 Series application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Samsung C460 Series in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Samsung C460 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Samsung C460 Series.
8. After removing Samsung C460 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Samsung C460 Series which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung C460 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Samsung C460 Series supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:57:59.270