Samsung C460 Series
This page is about Samsung C460 Series for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Usually the Samsung C460 Series program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Samsung C460 Series is C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.69 MB (1767744 bytes) on disk.
Samsung C460 Series installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.98 MB (7323904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.69 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (290.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.81 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (318.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.61 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (898.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
This info is about Samsung C460 Series version 1.172322559
alone. Click on the links below for other Samsung C460 Series versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung C460 Series is an application released by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Samsung C460 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Samsung C460 Series or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung C460 Series". If it exists on your system the Samsung C460 Series application will be found very quickly. After you select Samsung C460 Series in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Samsung C460 Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Samsung C460 Series.
8. After removing Samsung C460 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung C460 Series which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samsung C460 Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Samsung C460 Series in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-09 07:35:32.123