Samsung C460 Series
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Samsung C460 Series for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Samsung C460 Series. setup.exe is the Samsung C460 Series's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.62 MB (1694016 bytes) on disk.
Samsung C460 Series contains of the executables below. They take 6.88 MB (7213312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.81 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (870.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
This data is about Samsung C460 Series version 1.1320141216
alone. You can find here a few links to other Samsung C460 Series releases:
...click to view all...
Samsung C460 Series is a program by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Samsung C460 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Samsung C460 Series from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Samsung C460 Series or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung C460 Series". The Samsung C460 Series application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Samsung C460 Series in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Samsung C460 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Samsung C460 Series.
8. After removing Samsung C460 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Samsung C460 Series that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung C460 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Samsung C460 Series in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 04:29:32.040