Samsung C460 Series
Samsung C460 Series is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your computerSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Further information on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Samsung C460 Series is C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called setup.exe and it has a size of 1.58 MB (1657176 bytes).
Samsung C460 Series installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.48 MB (13089744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.58 MB)
- coinst.exe (154.34 KB)
- itdrvdr.exe (107.05 KB)
- itdrvei.exe (248.55 KB)
- itdrveu.exe (630.05 KB)
- itdrvex.exe (54.50 KB)
- sbuysupplies.exe (221.12 KB)
- itdrvam.exe (591.62 KB)
- itdrvsm.exe (1.97 MB)
- setup.exe (1.78 MB)
- coinst.exe (154.34 KB)
- itdrvdr.exe (94.55 KB)
- itdrvei.exe (213.05 KB)
- itdrveu.exe (630.55 KB)
- itdrvex.exe (52.00 KB)
- sbuysupplies.exe (207.62 KB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.34 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.34 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.34 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.34 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.34 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.34 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (1.50 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (638.34 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.34 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.34 KB)
This page is about Samsung C460 Series version 1.0211.7.2013
only. Click on the links below for other Samsung C460 Series versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung C460 Series is a program released by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Samsung C460 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Samsung C460 Series from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Samsung C460 Series or simply activate the Search field and type in "Samsung C460 Series". If it exists on your system the Samsung C460 Series app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Samsung C460 Series in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Samsung C460 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Samsung C460 Series.
8. After removing Samsung C460 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung C460 Series which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Samsung C460 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Samsung C460 Series supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-04 19:10:11.170