Samsung C460 Series
This page is about Samsung C460 Series for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. More data about Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. can be found here
. Samsung C460 Series is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Samsung C460 Series's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. Samsung C460 Series's main file takes about 1.62 MB (1694016 bytes) and is called setup.exe.
Samsung C460 Series installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.88 MB (7213312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.81 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (870.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.071414
of Samsung C460 Series. Click on the links below for other Samsung C460 Series versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung C460 Series is an application released by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Samsung C460 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Samsung C460 Series or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samsung C460 Series". The Samsung C460 Series app will be found automatically. After you select Samsung C460 Series in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Samsung C460 Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Samsung C460 Series.
8. After uninstalling Samsung C460 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung C460 Series which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung C460 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Samsung C460 Series supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-25 08:21:50.617