Samsung C460 Series
You can find on this page details on how to remove Samsung C460 Series for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Open here
for more info on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Samsung C460 Series is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. Samsung C460 Series's main file takes around 1.62 MB (1694016 bytes) and is called setup.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Samsung C460 Series. They take about 6.88 MB (7213312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.81 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (870.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
This web page is about Samsung C460 Series version 1.121252014
alone. Click on the links below for other Samsung C460 Series versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung C460 Series is a program released by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Samsung C460 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Samsung C460 Series from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Samsung C460 Series or simply click the Search feature and type in "Samsung C460 Series". The Samsung C460 Series program will be found automatically. When you click Samsung C460 Series in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Samsung C460 Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Samsung C460 Series.
8. After uninstalling Samsung C460 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Samsung C460 Series which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Samsung C460 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung C460 Series supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-16 22:06:27.313