Samsung C460 Series
This info is about Samsung C460 Series for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
for more info on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Samsung C460 Series. Samsung C460 Series's main file takes about 1.62 MB (1694016 bytes) and is called setup.exe.
Samsung C460 Series is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.88 MB (7213312
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.81 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (870.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Samsung C460 Series version 1.131614
only. You can find below a few links to other Samsung C460 Series releases:
...click to view all...
Samsung C460 Series is an application marketed by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Samsung C460 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Samsung C460 Series from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Samsung C460 Series or simply click the Search field and type in "Samsung C460 Series". If it exists on your system the Samsung C460 Series application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Samsung C460 Series in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Samsung C460 Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Samsung C460 Series.
8. After removing Samsung C460 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung C460 Series which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung C460 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Samsung C460 Series in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-01 10:53:57.830