Samsung C460 Series
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Samsung C460 Series for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your PCSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Samsung C460 Series is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Samsung C460 Series is C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.62 MB (1694016 bytes) on disk and is called setup.exe.
Samsung C460 Series is comprised of the following executables which take 6.88 MB (7213312
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.81 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (870.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
This page is about Samsung C460 Series version 1.13161214
alone. Click on the links below for other Samsung C460 Series versions:
...click to view all...
Samsung C460 Series is a program marketed by the software company Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Samsung C460 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Samsung C460 Series with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Samsung C460 Series or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Samsung C460 Series". The Samsung C460 Series app will be found very quickly. After you select Samsung C460 Series in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Samsung C460 Series, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Samsung C460 Series.
8. After uninstalling Samsung C460 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Samsung C460 Series which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung C460 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Samsung C460 Series in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 18:15:14.920