Samsung C460 Series
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Samsung C460 Series for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Samsung C460 Series from your systemSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
for more info on Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Usually the Samsung C460 Series application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Samsung\Samsung C460 Series\Setup\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Samsung C460 Series. setup.exe is the Samsung C460 Series's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.62 MB (1694016 bytes) on disk.
Samsung C460 Series is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.88 MB (7213312
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- setup.exe (1.62 MB)
- DrvConfig.exe (166.31 KB)
- DrvConfig64.exe (188.31 KB)
- ssinstAD.exe (286.31 KB)
- SSndii.exe (486.31 KB)
- SSOpen.exe (70.31 KB)
- ssopenfile.exe (61.81 KB)
- SSWSPExe.exe (322.31 KB)
- totalUninstaller.exe (2.60 MB)
- ViewUserGuide.exe (870.31 KB)
- wiainst.exe (122.31 KB)
- wiainst64.exe (149.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Samsung C460 Series version 1.1018.08.2014
only. You can find below info on other releases of Samsung C460 Series:
...click to view all...
Samsung C460 Series is a program marketed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Samsung C460 Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Samsung C460 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Samsung C460 Series or simply click the Search field and type in "Samsung C460 Series". If it exists on your system the Samsung C460 Series program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Samsung C460 Series in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Samsung C460 Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Samsung C460 Series.
8. After uninstalling Samsung C460 Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Samsung C460 Series that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Samsung C460 Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Samsung C460 Series by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Samsung C460 Series in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 19:06:08.597