SRC Repair is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SRC Repair from your systemEasyCoding Team
. Additional info about EasyCoding Team can be found here
. Please open https://www.easycoding.org/
if you want to read more on SRC Repair on EasyCoding Team's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SRC Repair folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SRC Repair\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SRC Repair. The application's main executable file occupies 937.00 KB (959488 bytes) on disk and is called srcrepair.exe.
SRC Repair contains of the executables below. They take 2.09 MB (2190431
bytes) on disk.
- srcrepair.exe (937.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This web page is about SRC Repair version 184.108.40.20626
alone. You can find here a few links to other SRC Repair versions:
...click to view all...
SRC Repair is an application offered by EasyCoding Team. Some users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove SRC Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SRC Repair from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SRC Repair or simply click the Search field and type in "SRC Repair". If it exists on your system the SRC Repair application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SRC Repair in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SRC Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SRC Repair:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.easycoding.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SRC Repair\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SRC Repair.
8. After uninstalling SRC Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SRC Repair that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SRC Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team from your computer, we are not saying that SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SRC Repair supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-15 09:15:12.113