SRC Repair is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SRC Repair from your computerEasyCoding Team
. Check out here
where you can find out more on EasyCoding Team. Please follow https://www.easycoding.org/
if you want to read more on SRC Repair on EasyCoding Team's page. SRC Repair is commonly installed in the C:\Users\shane\AppData\Local\SRC Repair folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for SRC Repair is C:\Users\shane\AppData\Local\SRC Repair\unins000.exe. srcrepair.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 805.00 KB (824320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SRC Repair. They occupy 3.25 MB (3412863
bytes) on disk.
- srcrepair.exe (805.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16824
of SRC Repair. For other SRC Repair versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SRC Repair is an application offered by the software company EasyCoding Team. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove SRC Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SRC Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SRC Repair or simply click the Search field and type in "SRC Repair". The SRC Repair program will be found very quickly. When you click SRC Repair in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SRC Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SRC Repair:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.easycoding.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\shane\AppData\Local\SRC Repair\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SRC Repair.
8. After uninstalling SRC Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SRC Repair which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SRC Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team from your computer, we are not saying that SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SRC Repair supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-09 18:17:30.563