This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SRC Repair for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SRC Repair from your PCEasyCoding Team
. Check out here
for more details on EasyCoding Team. Please follow https://www.easycoding.org/
if you want to read more on SRC Repair on EasyCoding Team's page. SRC Repair is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SRC Repair directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for SRC Repair is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SRC Repair\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 805.00 KB (824320 bytes) on disk and is labeled srcrepair.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SRC Repair. They occupy 3.26 MB (3414309
bytes) on disk.
- srcrepair.exe (805.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5230
of SRC Repair. Click on the links below for other SRC Repair versions:
...click to view all...
SRC Repair is a program marketed by the software company EasyCoding Team. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase SRC Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SRC Repair from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SRC Repair or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SRC Repair". The SRC Repair application will be found automatically. After you select SRC Repair in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SRC Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SRC Repair:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.easycoding.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SRC Repair\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SRC Repair.
8. After uninstalling SRC Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SRC Repair which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SRC Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team from your PC, we are not saying that SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SRC Repair in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-13 15:08:14.460