You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SRC Repair for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SRC Repair from your computerEasyCoding Team
. Further information on EasyCoding Team can be seen here
. More details about the application SRC Repair can be seen at https://www.easycoding.org/
. SRC Repair is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SRC Repair directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SRC Repair\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SRC Repair. srcrepair.exe is the SRC Repair's primary executable file and it occupies circa 953.50 KB (976384 bytes) on disk.
SRC Repair is composed of the following executables which take 2.11 MB (2207327
bytes) on disk:
- srcrepair.exe (953.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This page is about SRC Repair version 18.104.22.16838
alone. You can find below a few links to other SRC Repair releases:
...click to view all...
SRC Repair is an application released by the software company EasyCoding Team. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase SRC Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SRC Repair from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SRC Repair or simply click the Search field and type in "SRC Repair". If it is installed on your PC the SRC Repair program will be found automatically. When you click SRC Repair in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SRC Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SRC Repair:
- The software company is: https://www.easycoding.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SRC Repair\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SRC Repair.
8. After uninstalling SRC Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SRC Repair that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SRC Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team from your PC, we are not saying that SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SRC Repair in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-11 12:42:48.463