This page is about SRC Repair for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall SRC Repair from your PCEasyCoding Team
. Take a look here
for more info on EasyCoding Team. Please open https://www.easycoding.org/
if you want to read more on SRC Repair on EasyCoding Team's website. SRC Repair is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\SRC Repair folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove SRC Repair by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SRC Repair\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named srcrepair.exe and its approximative size is 959.50 KB (982528 bytes).
SRC Repair contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.11 MB (2213471
bytes) on disk.
- srcrepair.exe (959.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12400
of SRC Repair. For other SRC Repair versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SRC Repair is a program by EasyCoding Team. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase SRC Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SRC Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SRC Repair or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SRC Repair". If it is installed on your PC the SRC Repair application will be found automatically. After you click SRC Repair in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SRC Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SRC Repair:
- The publisher is: https://www.easycoding.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SRC Repair\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SRC Repair.
8. After uninstalling SRC Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SRC Repair which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SRC Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team from your PC, nor are we saying that SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SRC Repair supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-20 07:20:30.113