SRC Repair is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall SRC Repair from your PCEasyCoding Team
. Open here
where you can read more on EasyCoding Team. More information about SRC Repair can be found at http://www.easycoding.org/
. SRC Repair is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\SRC Repair directory, regulated by the user's choice. SRC Repair's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SRC Repair\unins000.exe. srcrepair.exe is the SRC Repair's main executable file and it occupies about 804.00 KB (823296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SRC Repair. They occupy about 2.10 MB (2197575
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (146.50 KB)
- srcrepair.exe (804.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This page is about SRC Repair version 18.104.22.1688
alone. You can find below a few links to other SRC Repair versions:
...click to view all...
SRC Repair is an application by EasyCoding Team. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall SRC Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SRC Repair with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SRC Repair or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SRC Repair". The SRC Repair application will be found very quickly. After you select SRC Repair in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SRC Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SRC Repair:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.easycoding.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SRC Repair\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SRC Repair.
8. After uninstalling SRC Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SRC Repair which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SRC Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team from your computer, we are not saying that SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SRC Repair in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-13 08:49:16.370