This web page is about SRC Repair for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall SRC Repair from your systemEasyCoding Team
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on EasyCoding Team. More info about the program SRC Repair can be found at http://www.easycoding.org/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\SRC Repair folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\SRC Repair\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SRC Repair. SRC Repair's main file takes about 830.00 KB (849920 bytes) and its name is srcrepair.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside SRC Repair. They occupy about 1.98 MB (2075207
bytes) on disk.
- srcrepair.exe (830.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2067
of SRC Repair. Click on the links below for other SRC Repair versions:
...click to view all...
SRC Repair is a program released by EasyCoding Team. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase SRC Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SRC Repair from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SRC Repair or simply click the Search feature and type in "SRC Repair". If it is installed on your PC the SRC Repair application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SRC Repair in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SRC Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SRC Repair:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.easycoding.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SRC Repair\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SRC Repair.
8. After uninstalling SRC Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SRC Repair which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SRC Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team from your PC, nor are we saying that SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SRC Repair in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-25 13:36:53.577