SRC Repair is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SRC Repair from your PCEasyCoding Team
. You can find out more on EasyCoding Team or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.easycoding.org/
if you want to read more on SRC Repair on EasyCoding Team's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\SRC Repair directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing SRC Repair is "C:\Program Files\SRC Repair\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 900.50 KB (922112 bytes) on disk and is called srcrepair.exe.
SRC Repair is composed of the following executables which take 2.05 MB (2149447
bytes) on disk:
- srcrepair.exe (900.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
This data is about SRC Repair version 220.127.116.1158
only. You can find below info on other versions of SRC Repair:
...click to view all...
SRC Repair is an application released by the software company EasyCoding Team. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove SRC Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SRC Repair from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SRC Repair or simply click the Search field and type in "SRC Repair". The SRC Repair app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SRC Repair in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SRC Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SRC Repair:
- The publisher is: http://www.easycoding.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SRC Repair\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SRC Repair.
8. After removing SRC Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SRC Repair that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SRC Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team from your PC, we are not saying that SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SRC Repair supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-12 21:07:33.920