You can find on this page details on how to remove SRC Repair for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SRC Repair from your PCEasyCoding Team
. Take a look here
for more details on EasyCoding Team. More info about the program SRC Repair can be seen at https://www.easycoding.org/
. SRC Repair is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\SRC Repair directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing SRC Repair is C:\Program Files\SRC Repair\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. SRC Repair's main file takes about 794.50 KB (813568 bytes) and is called srcrepair.exe.
SRC Repair contains of the executables below. They take 3.30 MB (3459877
bytes) on disk.
- kbhelper.exe (55.00 KB)
- srcrepair.exe (794.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.47 MB)
This web page is about SRC Repair version 184.108.40.20654
alone. For other SRC Repair versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SRC Repair is an application marketed by EasyCoding Team. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall SRC Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SRC Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SRC Repair or simply click the Search feature and type in "SRC Repair". The SRC Repair program will be found very quickly. After you click SRC Repair in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SRC Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SRC Repair:
- The publisher is: https://www.easycoding.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SRC Repair\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SRC Repair.
8. After uninstalling SRC Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SRC Repair which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SRC Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team from your PC, nor are we saying that SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SRC Repair supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-05 15:52:42.320