SRC Repair is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SRC Repair from your PCEasyCoding Team
. Go over here
for more info on EasyCoding Team. Detailed information about SRC Repair can be found at https://www.easycoding.org/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SRC Repair directory (same installation drive as Windows). SRC Repair's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SRC Repair\unins000.exe. srcrepair.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 796.50 KB (815616 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SRC Repair. They take 3.33 MB (3496319
bytes) on disk.
- kbhelper.exe (55.00 KB)
- srcrepair.exe (796.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.50 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19996
of SRC Repair. You can find below info on other versions of SRC Repair:
...click to view all...
SRC Repair is an application marketed by EasyCoding Team. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SRC Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SRC Repair from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SRC Repair or simply click the Search feature and type in "SRC Repair". The SRC Repair program will be found very quickly. After you click SRC Repair in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SRC Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SRC Repair:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.easycoding.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SRC Repair\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SRC Repair.
8. After uninstalling SRC Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SRC Repair which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SRC Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team from your PC, we are not saying that SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SRC Repair supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 08:29:07.713