This web page is about SRC Repair for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SRC Repair from your computerEasyCoding Team
. Check out here
where you can find out more on EasyCoding Team. Click on https://www.easycoding.org/
to get more data about SRC Repair on EasyCoding Team's website. Usually the SRC Repair program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\SRC Repair folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\SRC Repair\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SRC Repair. The application's main executable file has a size of 918.00 KB (940032 bytes) on disk and is titled srcrepair.exe.
The following executables are installed together with SRC Repair. They take about 2.08 MB (2181245
bytes) on disk.
- srcrepair.exe (918.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
This web page is about SRC Repair version 22.214.171.12428
alone. Click on the links below for other SRC Repair versions:
...click to view all...
SRC Repair is a program offered by the software company EasyCoding Team. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SRC Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SRC Repair from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SRC Repair or simply click the Search field and type in "SRC Repair". The SRC Repair program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SRC Repair in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SRC Repair, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SRC Repair:
- The software company is: https://www.easycoding.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SRC Repair\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SRC Repair.
8. After uninstalling SRC Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SRC Repair that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SRC Repair with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team from your computer, nor are we saying that SRC Repair by EasyCoding Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SRC Repair supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-02 20:11:04.473