You can find on this page details on how to remove Round World for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Round World from your systemRound World
. More info about Round World can be found here
. Click on http://myroundworld.com/support
to get more data about Round World on Round World's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Round World folder (same installation drive as Windows). Round World's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Round World\RoundWorldUn.exe REP_. The application's main executable file is titled RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 103.23 KB (105712 bytes).
Round World contains of the executables below. They take 2.42 MB (2535568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RoundWorldUn.exe (546.73 KB)
- utilRoundWorld.exe (396.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- RoundWorld.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- RoundWorld.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This page is about Round World version 2015.02.12.042437
alone. For other Round World versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Round World is an application by the software company Round World. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Round World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Round World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Round World or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Round World". The Round World application will be found automatically. After you select Round World in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Round World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Round World:
- The publisher is: http://myroundworld.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Round World\RoundWorldUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Round World.
8. After removing Round World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Round World that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Round World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Round World by Round World from your PC, we are not saying that Round World by Round World is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Round World in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-19 08:53:21.713