Round World is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Round World from your computerRound World
. Open here
for more information on Round World. Please follow http://myroundworld.com/support
if you want to read more on Round World on Round World's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Round World folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Round World is C:\Program Files\Round World\RoundWorlduninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 101.73 KB (104176 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Round World. They occupy about 1.35 MB (1418768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RoundWorldUninstall.exe (253.08 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.73 KB)
- RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.73 KB)
- RoundWorld.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- RoundWorld.PurBrowse.exe (289.23 KB)
The current page applies to Round World version 2015.02.02.142403
only. You can find below a few links to other Round World releases:
...click to view all...
Round World is a program offered by the software company Round World. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Round World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Round World with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Round World or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Round World". If it is installed on your PC the Round World app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Round World in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Round World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Round World:
- The web site of the program is: http://myroundworld.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Round World\RoundWorlduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Round World.
8. After uninstalling Round World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Round World that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Round World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Round World by Round World from your computer, nor are we saying that Round World by Round World is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Round World in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 16:11:03.720