Round World is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Round World from your systemRound World
. Open here
for more info on Round World. You can get more details on Round World at http://myroundworld.com/support
. Round World is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World\RoundWorlduninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Round World. RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Round World. They take an average of 1.85 MB (1939208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RoundWorldUninstall.exe (253.09 KB)
- utilRoundWorld.exe (397.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- RoundWorld.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Round World version 2015.02.11.182437
alone. For other Round World versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Round World is an application offered by Round World. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Round World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Round World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Round World or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Round World". The Round World application will be found automatically. When you select Round World in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Round World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Round World:
- The software company is: http://myroundworld.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World\RoundWorlduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Round World.
8. After uninstalling Round World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Round World that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Round World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Round World by Round World from your PC, nor are we saying that Round World by Round World is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Round World in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-25 19:36:27.447