This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Round World for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Round World from your systemRound World
. Additional info about Round World can be read here
. More info about the application Round World can be seen at http://myroundworld.com/support
. Round World is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Round World folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Round World's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Round World\RoundWorlduninstall.exe. RoundWorldUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 253.11 KB (259184 bytes) on disk.
Round World contains of the executables below. They take 609.84 KB (624480
bytes) on disk.
- RoundWorldUninstall.exe (253.11 KB)
- updateRoundWorld.exe (356.73 KB)
The current page applies to Round World version 2015.02.05.072412
only. You can find here a few links to other Round World versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Round World:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Temp\Round World
Round World is a program by Round World. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Round World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Round World from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Round World or simply click the Search feature and type in "Round World". If it is installed on your PC the Round World program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Round World in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Round World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Round World:
- The software company is: http://myroundworld.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Round World\RoundWorlduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Round World.
8. After removing Round World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Round World which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Round World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Round World by Round World from your computer, we are not saying that Round World by Round World is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Round World in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 09:43:59.367