Round World is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Round World from your PCRound World
. Further information on Round World can be found here
. You can see more info related to Round World at http://myroundworld.com/support
. Usually the Round World program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Round World folder, depending on the user's option during setup. 7za.exe is the Round World's main executable file and it takes approximately 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Round World. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Round World version 2015.03.09.110512
only. For more Round World versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Round World you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Round World:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Round World when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Temp\Round World
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World\bin\utilRoundWorld.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Round World\ImagePath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util Round World\ImagePath
Round World is an application marketed by the software company Round World. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Round World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Round World from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Round World or simply click the Search field and type in "Round World". If it exists on your system the Round World application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Round World in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Round World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Round World.
8. After removing Round World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Round World that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Round World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Round World by Round World from your PC, we are not saying that Round World by Round World is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Round World in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 08:57:00.097