You can find below details on how to remove Round World for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Round World from your systemRound World
. More information about Round World can be found here
. Click on http://myroundworld.com/support
to get more info about Round World on Round World's website. Usually the Round World program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Round World folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Round World by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Round World\RoundWorlduninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter64.exe and it has a size of 120.23 KB (123120 bytes).
Round World installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 643.73 KB (659184
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
This web page is about Round World version 2015.02.06.092432
alone. For other Round World versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Round World is a program by Round World. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Round World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Round World from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Round World or simply click the Search field and type in "Round World". If it exists on your system the Round World application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Round World in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Round World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Round World:
- The software company is: http://myroundworld.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Round World\RoundWorlduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Round World.
8. After uninstalling Round World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Round World that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Round World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Round World by Round World from your PC, nor are we saying that Round World by Round World is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Round World in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:02:35.687