This page contains thorough information on how to remove Round World for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Round World from your computerRound World
. You can find out more on Round World or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Round World at http://myroundworld.com/support
. Round World is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Round World directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Round World by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Round World\RoundWorldUn.exe REPUserName. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled RoundWorld.BOAS.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Round World. They take an average of 2.99 MB (3134504
bytes) on disk.
- RoundWorldUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- RoundWorldUninstall.exe (253.07 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- RoundWorld.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
This web page is about Round World version 2015.02.07.052435
only. For other Round World versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Round World is an application marketed by Round World. Some computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Round World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Round World from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Round World or simply click the Search field and type in "Round World". If it exists on your system the Round World program will be found automatically. When you select Round World in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Round World, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Round World:
- The web site of the application is: http://myroundworld.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Round World\RoundWorldUn.exe REPUserName
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Round World.
8. After uninstalling Round World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Round World which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Round World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Round World by Round World from your PC, we are not saying that Round World by Round World is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Round World supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-03 02:31:57.153