Round World is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Round World from your computerRound World
. Take a look here
for more info on Round World. More information about the program Round World can be found at http://myroundworld.com/support
. Round World is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Round World's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World\RoundWorlduninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 103.23 KB (105712 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Round World. They take about 1.83 MB (1914456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RoundWorldUninstall.exe (252.91 KB)
- utilRoundWorld.exe (385.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- RoundWorld.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
This data is about Round World version 2015.02.20.212534
only. You can find below info on other releases of Round World:
...click to view all...
Round World is an application by the software company Round World. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Round World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Round World from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Round World or simply click the Search feature and type in "Round World". If it exists on your system the Round World program will be found very quickly. After you click Round World in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Round World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Round World:
- The web site of the application is: http://myroundworld.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World\RoundWorlduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Round World.
8. After removing Round World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Round World that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Round World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Round World by Round World from your PC, we are not saying that Round World by Round World is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Round World supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 23:53:28.243