This web page is about Round World for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Round World from your systemRound World
. More information on Round World can be seen here
. You can see more info on Round World at http://myroundworld.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Round World is C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World\RoundWorlduninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Round World's primary file takes around 399.73 KB (409328 bytes) and its name is utilRoundWorld.exe.
The executables below are part of Round World. They occupy about 652.80 KB (668464
bytes) on disk.
- RoundWorldUninstall.exe (253.06 KB)
- utilRoundWorld.exe (399.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.23.132600
of Round World. Click on the links below for other Round World versions:
...click to view all...
Round World is a program offered by Round World. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Round World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Round World from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Round World or simply click the Search feature and type in "Round World". If it exists on your system the Round World application will be found very quickly. After you click Round World in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Round World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Round World:
- The web site of the application is: http://myroundworld.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World\RoundWorlduninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Round World.
8. After removing Round World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Round World which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Round World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Round World by Round World from your computer, nor are we saying that Round World by Round World is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Round World supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 14:33:37.150