You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Round World for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Round World from your computerRound World
. You can read more on Round World or check for application updates here
. Further information about Round World can be seen at http://myroundworld.com/support
. Round World is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Round World is C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World\RoundWorlduninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Round World's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and is named RoundWorld.BOAS.exe.
The executable files below are part of Round World. They take an average of 7.17 MB (7522712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RoundWorldUninstall.exe (253.29 KB)
- utilRoundWorld.exe (398.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- RoundWorld.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- RoundWorld.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- RoundWorld.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- RoundWorld.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- RoundWorld.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- RoundWorld.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.02.27.160439
of Round World. You can find below a few links to other Round World versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Round World.Folders remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Temp\Round World
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Round World is a program released by the software company Round World. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Round World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Round World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Round World or simply click the Search feature and type in "Round World". The Round World app will be found automatically. After you click Round World in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Round World, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Round World:
- The web site of the program is: http://myroundworld.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World\RoundWorlduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Round World.
8. After uninstalling Round World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Round World which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Round World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Round World by Round World from your computer, we are not saying that Round World by Round World is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Round World in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-27 16:45:50.953