You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Round World for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Round World from your systemRound World
. Check out here
for more information on Round World. Detailed information about Round World can be seen at http://myroundworld.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World\RoundWorldUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall Round World. 7za.exe is the Round World's main executable file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Round World. They take about 625.00 KB (640000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Round World version 2015.02.07.102432
only. Click on the links below for other Round World versions:
...click to view all...
Round World has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Round World\ImagePath
Round World is a program by Round World. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Round World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Round World from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Round World or simply click the Search field and type in "Round World". If it is installed on your PC the Round World program will be found very quickly. After you click Round World in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Round World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Round World:
- The web site of the program is: http://myroundworld.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Round World\RoundWorldUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Round World.
8. After removing Round World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Round World which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Round World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Round World by Round World from your computer, we are not saying that Round World by Round World is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Round World supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-15 22:22:06.373