RelevantKnowledge is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RelevantKnowledge from your computerTMRG, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on TMRG, Inc.. RelevantKnowledge is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove RelevantKnowledge by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RelevantKnowledge\rlvknlg.exe -bootremove -uninst:RelevantKnowledge. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RelevantKnowledge's primary file takes around 3.24 MB (3396888 bytes) and its name is rlvknlg.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside RelevantKnowledge. They occupy about 3.44 MB (3602480
bytes) on disk.
- rlvknlg.exe (3.24 MB)
- rlvknlg64.exe (200.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.335.337
of RelevantKnowledge. You can find below info on other application versions of RelevantKnowledge:
...click to view all...
RelevantKnowledge is an application marketed by TMRG, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove RelevantKnowledge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RelevantKnowledge from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RelevantKnowledge or simply activate the Search field and type in "RelevantKnowledge". If it exists on your system the RelevantKnowledge app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RelevantKnowledge in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RelevantKnowledge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RelevantKnowledge.
8. After removing RelevantKnowledge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RelevantKnowledge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RelevantKnowledge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RelevantKnowledge in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-20 22:03:03.430