This web page is about RelevantKnowledge for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RelevantKnowledge from your PCTMRG, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on TMRG, Inc.. RelevantKnowledge is normally set up in the C:\program files\relevantknowledge directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for RelevantKnowledge is C:\program files\relevantknowledge\rlvknlg.exe -bootremove -uninst:RelevantKnowledge. The application's main executable file occupies 109.05 KB (111664 bytes) on disk and is labeled rlservice.exe.
The executables below are part of RelevantKnowledge. They occupy about 3.49 MB (3661456
bytes) on disk.
- rlservice.exe (109.05 KB)
- rlvknlg.exe (3.19 MB)
- rlvknlg64.exe (199.55 KB)
The current page applies to RelevantKnowledge version 1.3.334.331
alone. You can find below a few links to other RelevantKnowledge releases:
...click to view all...
RelevantKnowledge has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Additional values that you should remove:
RelevantKnowledge is an application offered by the software company TMRG, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall RelevantKnowledge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RelevantKnowledge from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RelevantKnowledge or simply click the Search field and type in "RelevantKnowledge". If it exists on your system the RelevantKnowledge program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RelevantKnowledge in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RelevantKnowledge, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall RelevantKnowledge.
8. After removing RelevantKnowledge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RelevantKnowledge which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RelevantKnowledge with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that RelevantKnowledge by TMRG, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RelevantKnowledge in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-22 15:51:37.573